Buildings and Contents Insurance

Financially protecting yourself and your family is the most important part of planning for your future.

Charles Mac are here to help you!

Building Insurance

If you have a mortgage it is usually conditional that you insure your home.

For example, if your home burned down it is unlikely that you would want to continue to pay your mortgage payments for an asset you can no longer see.

This way the mortgage lender is fully protected because your home could be rebuilt, and they will continue to have an asset to secure their lending against.

Contents Insurance

This is not a mandatory requirement for most people want to protect their possessions in the home or when they leave home.


Please don’t leave your options to chance!

 Call today to book an appointment to see one of our experienced mortgage brokers

 01233 733900 or 01227 937300